Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paintball.....

I got to get in on a little action the other day. My stepdad gathers with a group of "Persons", not just guys :), and they play for hours. When I say not just guys there are a few girls and even young guys. My son, 6, plays as well. (Daddy helps a little) They have this great set up, I always knew it was out there but never got so close! I went out on Sunday and captured a few shots. I accually really enjoyed it, I was right in the middle of the action(kinda :0). I didn't get "hit" , officially anyways, one paintball did fall on my head, but it was from the trees. I might leave my camera behind next time (or at least alternate shooting and playing) and head out, and be brave, even after seeing Eric's welts! :) I just wanted to share~What fun!
On a side note. I am working very hard to keep up or should I say catch up. I have been blessed with a great~fun year with LOTS of sessions. I promise I am here at my computer a TON! I will get caught up, so those of you waiting thanks for being patient with me :) Now I will get back to work! :)





No comments: