Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh my color!

This family and I go back ...... what feels like a long time~and I just love them. I ventured to their house tonight and what a pretty yard and photo location. Mom wanted something fresh and new for her walls and we didn't hold back! The only thing being held back is more of these images until the end :) ! Beautiful children! And most of you know that I am a hat freak! Check out this hat~gotta love gap!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each time our family has pictures taken, the moment of our lives is completely and beautifully captured by the skill of Jess. These pictures are absolutely incredible. The light, the angles, and the way Jess finds the special spark in each person is unparalleled. Allendale is home to one incredible talent. And our family is lucky, lucky, lucky to have her talent record our lives....

Mandy said...

Oh I love that last one...that is some nice bokeh!!!