Monday, March 08, 2010

A "watcha-ma-call-it" Special

I am so excited and so blessed to have moved to a new location. I am still in Allendale, but now I have a bigger and brighter space. :) I promise to post pictures soon. With this said, I thought that a special is order!! I am calling it a "watcha-ma-call-it" special because its not really a portrait party or mini-session, sort of a grand opening but not really. Kind of a 'studio warming' and also a thank you to all my clients, its just a 'watcha-ma-call-it' !! Here is what you get for $100:

A "mini-shoot" up to 25 minutes
1 8x10 print
online viewing and ordering gallery
a full resolution cd with 10-20 images and copyright permission
25% off my reprint prices
AND
if you are a facebook fan~a free 5x7 (as well as the 8x10)
Sessions are available in studio only on March 27

Rules and limitations do apply! A paid in full session fee reserves your spot.

Please email me if you would like to reserve a spot. :)

No comments: