I would like you to meet these three beautiful senior reps! We had so much fun, despite some fierce winds it was quite a nice day. I want to kick these guys off with a bang. This is not only a senior kickoff but my biggest blog contest to date!
Here is how is works. Each have three images ~ they need your comments! For each comment they will get $1 towards their order. The comments MUST contain the image that is your favorite 1,2,or 3. Each girl will receive a free 8x10 for the image that receives the most votes. This is not a contest against each other....only for their individual images.
Be honest and vote only one time!!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
ALLENDALE image #2 Dimples and Smile that is her. love mom
Unity image #1 is my favorite. She is so cute. I love the rusty garage door in the background.
unity image#3sassy!
unity image #2 its so cute!!!
Unity image #2. Ooh... I love her eyes they realy stand out.
I vote for Unity image #2!!! Beautiful eyes
CJ! you are fricken adorable! ;] i love the second one... your eyes are georgous! love you girl
i vote allendale image number 1
Post a Comment