Monday, January 05, 2009

Its 2009! WOW!

I have so much to catch up on in this post. :) It crazy how how fast a year can fly by. Just when you think you have so much time to do the so-many-things you want to accomplish ~ BAM its another new year! I just got use to writing '2008'.

It has been one heck of a year and I would like to thank all my clients for making it so rewarding. THANK YOU!

Jessica Faith Photography will be adding a few new and exciting things in 2009. A NEW WEBSITE is in the works :) for starters. I am proud to have my husband as my teammate in wedding photography. I could not ask for a better "second-shooter"! Makes me even more excited to shoot weddings! I will also be adding some new products~but you will have to wait and see! :) I have lots of new ideas and can't wait share!

No post can go without a few pics. I mentioned Dakota Reyne in a previous post and promised to share hew pics! She is so cute and SO well behaved.



















No comments: