Ok I have to be honest. I was having a really bad day! One of the worst. I won't go into details but it was bad. I also had a portrait party that same day and you know what, it was really fun. I had a great hostess and her great party friends. The sky was very cooperative, beautiful accually. The kids were all just great! I snuck a peak today because I wanted to share a few! I could NOT decide. So I closed my eyes and just threw out a few. And you know what!!? That bad day got turned around real quick cause look at these beautiful faces! And the sun flares! WOW just love it!
Thank you Stacey and Woody for having me at your house, Stacey even made fresh cookies, her house smelled amazing! Woody is a photog in the making, thanks for ALL your help, Woody! :)


Thank you Stacey and Woody for having me at your house, Stacey even made fresh cookies, her house smelled amazing! Woody is a photog in the making, thanks for ALL your help, Woody! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment