Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Mission Impossible~Still Impossible!

Our Baby is 2!
Happy Birthday Brock! I have to admit~it is a little weird to think that within this year (most likely) I will be done with diapers. A very bittersweet feeling. I want him to be a baby forever~but I want him to be older just the same.
I think he is ready to be a big boy too. This morning, he changed his own diaper! Not up to my standards! :0 He took his diaper off in his bed, quietly, and used his blankets for the rest, needless to say, he was a mess!! Thanks Brock!
The impossible mission is taking your own two year old childs pictures!(by yourself) [I did run into a friend~she so nicely helped and those are prob the best from the day~thanks Sharon] Wow! I knew going into it it would be tough. But let me tell you about tough! Ok just let me tell you it was tough/near impossible! :) Here are some all the same!
Happy Birthday to you~we love you!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them all...so very cute!!

Mandy said...

Well I think you did a great job! I really like 1, 3 and 5. I love that he looks like a big boy but you can still see the "babyness" in him with the paci.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brock!!!