Thursday, June 26, 2008

An eventful day!

A couple random pictures to share tonight. I took some time away from my computer today and enjoyed some Michigan strawberries. I could not stop looking at the quarts, they are just so colorful. I had to take a shot of them. A friend of mine inspired me to give strawberry jam a try. My Mom use make this all my years growing up, so now its my turn to treat my kids with the same. :) I did it. I made 4 batches in hope one turns out! :) I can't wait to try it.

Now you are probably wondering why my daughter is holding a razor and her hair. Well....the good news is it wasn't her. It was our son. The big 20 month old had his hands in this. I think she will be in ponytails for a long time. I just had to document this, even though I am sure we will never forget it! :) Keep checking, soon, very soon, I will get some previews out of the latest shoots.












No comments: