Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! It has been a wonderful and busy year. I had a great time capturing so many moments throughout the year. I am so thankful to be able to do something I absolutely love. Our children keep growing out of control. Ty is halfway through kindergarten and Hailey through 4 year old preschool. Hailey is enjoying gymnastics while Ty is taking a break from soccer and t-ball. Brock has his hands on anything he can get a hold of and loves to run.
This new year I will be making some changes. Its been three years since I have made any changes. My intentions are to make things more convenient for both you and I. The main two changes will be an added ordering option and picture borders.
Now you will be able to access your proofs in an online viewing gallery. You will be able to access this from the client section on my website. From here you will also be able to place an order and even pay with a credit card. This will also allow your family members and friends to view and place orders.
Ever since I have started I have been passionate about providing you with your pictures to keep. After all capturing the many personalities is what I like to do. Until I had my children I did not realize how precious it is to look back on pictures of our children crying. They bring you back to those special moments that you want to forever cherish. In order to be able to continue to provide those proofs I will be implementing borders on all the proofs. I will still be providing your proofs in an album. My little Brock is sampling the new look for me above.
I thank everyone for making my passion a reality. I look forward to another year ahead. I will continue to implement new and exciting additions.
Thanks
Jessica






No comments: